[time-nuts] GPS antenna splitter

Mark C. Stephens marks at non-stop.com.au
Sat Jun 29 16:51:19 EDT 2013

Hi Graham,

Unfortunately, when you get the 'disease' 8 antenna probably will be the minimum,

I think myself have 7 bullets, A symetricom 12V puckish thing (very good btw) 2 trimble pucks. a hp 58534 integrated RX antenna that weighs about a kilo but has super accurate PPS and a trimble acutime gold (which isn't very accurate at all..)

However, I still am in need of more!!!

So I found a good solution in a televee's satellite splitter I found in the junk box.
Here is how I did it: http://www.vk2hmc.net/blog/?p=159

P.S. I am about to put up a Leica L1 Choke ring and 2 more bullets when it stops raining a bit.
I think I'll clear the leaves out of the gutter's while I am about it ;)

--marki