[time-nuts] Nortel EBSCTM-C / NTPB15AB-05

Arthur Dent golgarfrincham at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 3 00:40:52 EST 2013

>Has anybody traced out the connections on the DB-37 connector on
>the back of this beast yet?

I never looked at the 37-pin connector on the back of the unit but back
in December, 2012 I did post that I had added a display and an A.C.
supply to the one I had and it seems to be working fine. I use LH to
control and keep track of how it's doing but as others have mentioned,
not all the set-up data you tell it to save gets saved. The link to the
photo I'd previously posted is below.

-Arthur

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac262/rjb1998/NTPB15AA05.jpg