[time-nuts] Thunderbolt antenna

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Sun Mar 10 15:40:04 EDT 2013

I bought one of the 40 db gain GPS antennas that were on Ebay
some time ago.  I had been using a mushroom style antenna with
an rg-59 lead that came with one of the Thunderbolts.  I have
maybe 75 feet of rg-6 lead in.

Rg-6 sold for satellite dishes or cable companies should do just fine
without requiring a second mortgage on one's house.  Try to liberate
some from your cable guy or order some from pchcables.com.

--
      Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf at omen.com   www.omen.com