Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Mon Mar 11 12:19:55 EDT 2013

Hi

The other point that could be made is:

In a contest situation, you have a lot of stations to net to. You really
aren't worried about the stability over 48 hours. You really are concerned
about drift since your last set of contacts. If it takes you an hour or less
to get to your next site, that's a *much* looser requirement than the 48
hour number.

It all depends on what you are doing....

Bob