[time-nuts] Datum/Symmetricom X72 Rubidium

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Sat Mar 16 10:43:44 EDT 2013

I ran into the same problem a few years ago.  I asked Symmetricom if the
unit could be upgraded.  They said it could - for the low, low price of
only $1135.

No, I didn't forget a decimal point in there.

$1135.00.

One Thousand, One Hundred, and Thirty-Five Dollars!!

What planet are these people from??

I don't think I've powered the unit up since.

Ed