[time-nuts] WWVB sync

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 13:31:24 EDT 2013

Yes indeed most do like that time frame. Because in the ole days most TVs
were turned off and the 4th harmonic of the hoz scan was gone.
That said I grab the defunct sharp tossed some batteries in and set it in
the magic wwvb place to see if it will sync tonight. This rcvr seems to be
hotter then the one that did work.
Will have to wait and see.