[time-nuts] Brooks Shera

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 14:31:50 EDT 2013

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 4:12 AM, Stephen Tompsett (G8LYB)
<stephen at tompsett.net> wrote:
> Here's a copy of the source package (that claims to be for version 1.28)
> that he sent me when I enquired about it many years ago.

That's great.  It needs to be some how linked to an archive of his
article.  No better memorial to an engineer than to have is work
preserved in a public place.   I read the assembly source code.  I'm
not a PIC expert but I've been doing software for 25+ years I and see
that it is well written and easy to understand.   Some day I'll
transliterate this to run on a TI launchpad and will have to credit
the author.
--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California