David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 25 10:21:07 EDT 2013

Let's get everyone on the same page:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/endofsupport.aspx
Also, do we all have the latest updates?

That being said even with all the updates, my daughter missed the bus
this AM, because my WinXP machine said it was 7:01 am EST, when in fact
my phone told me it was 7:23AM EST. I'm rather confused why my PC clock
is 22 minutes slow, and won't update to Microsoft's or NIST's timeserver...

Seems like it's not just me...

.. and as Time-nut, Dan, why aren't you using NTP on your Windows PCs?

  http://www.satsignal.eu/ntp/setup.html

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu