[time-nuts] Win XP and NIST time

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Mon Mar 25 14:24:37 EDT 2013

Because, up until today, windows time did what I needed it to do. It may
still, if the fault turns out to be network related.

In reality, it's more software to learn to administer, and setup and run
on bunch of PC's. As a time nut, I know exactly how much time I need for
all of my other hobbies, since there's never enough of it...  :)

Dan