[time-nuts] Releasing sources (was Re: Brooks Shera)

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 13:11:14 EDT 2013

There are those of us who write code to solve a problem and post it so others can use it as is or as a starting point for their own code.

 Has nothing to do with ego boosting has more to do with paying it forward for all the snippets of code and diagrams we used in the past to jump start our own efforts

At least in my case I don't have the time to support it other than for my own use if others find it useful that's a bonus. But it's free and it's value is determined by the user.

My time has a value and I'm happy to support things when paid either in cash or in kind. But I don't work for free.

If you want support buy commercial packages which include support or offer to pay for the things you need.

Sent from my iPhone