[time-nuts] Precise positions for GPSDOs

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Thu May 2 13:56:41 EDT 2013

To add to this there are comerical services that appear to claim 50 cm accuracy from their own imaging process.

http://www.photosat.ca/

My understanding is that getting this level of accuracy also requires having pre surved targets near the items you wish to locate.

http://www.photosat.ca/pdf/photosat_ground_control_laying_targets.pdf

For the effort involved in pre surveying your targets you could just survey the location of your GPS antenna.    That being said I suppose if you had a clearly identifiable pre surveyed target near your GPS antenna that was visible on google earth you might be able to figure the position of your GPS antenna.

Message: 4