[time-nuts] Distribution amps for Thub=nderbolt and David partridges divider box?

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Thu May 9 14:18:57 EDT 2013

> Subject: Distribution amps for Thub=nderbolt and David
> partridges divider box?
>
>  09/05/2013 11:58
>
> If I get a Extron ADA 3-80 distribution amp, will it be able to run on
> both the 10MHz T/Bolt output, AND on the outputs of one of David
> Partridge's nice divider boxes I have. It It divides from the 10 MHz
> input. There are separate outputs for 10 MHz, 5 MHz, 1 MHz, and one
> that can be configured for 100 kHz / 10 kHz / 1 kHz / 100 Hz / 10 Hz /
> 1 Hz.
>
> If not, is there anything available?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
>       Best Regards,
>                   Chris Wilson.
> mailto: chris at chriswilson.tv

Chris, if I understand your question correctly, the answer is "Yes".  The
ADA-3-80 has four separate channels (R, G, B, Sync), and multiple outputs
for each channel.  So, you can input up to four separate frequencies and get
up to four outputs for each channel.  Quite a versatile little box.

Cheers,
Dave M