[time-nuts] TimeLab PM6690 CNT9X?

Jerry jsternmd at att.net
Sat May 11 20:15:06 EDT 2013

I just bought a PM6690/AN (CNT-90) and my inexperience led to quite a
roundabout path to getting it to work with either the Agilent 82357b or
Prologix GPIB-USB interfaces (using  Agilent IO Suite 16.3 or NI Max).
However, once I figured out the PM6690 front panel GPIB setup, Timelab
worked quite well using the PM6680 driver option,  So far it seems to be
capturing and plotting data quite well though I have not yet used all of the
Timelab functions.

Jerry
K1JOS