[time-nuts] OXCO Issues -- Latest

Frederick Bray fwbray at mminternet.com
Sat May 11 23:42:54 EDT 2013

Okay,  I thought that perhaps the heating element wasn't working, so I
pulled the oven apart.

In fact, the internal unit was warm and it got hot when I ran it for a
couple minutes w/o the foam around it.  All of the solder connections
which I can see look good.  I am not sure I want to try to remove the
internal PC board.

There are two adjustments visible once it is apart.  One is a trimpot
and the one that you can normally adjust with the case closed appears to
be a piston type capacitor.  It actually appears to be better
constructed than I thought.

I'll take a few pictures tomorrow for those who asked.

Fred