[time-nuts] OXCO Issues -- Latest

Frederick Bray fwbray at mminternet.com
Sun May 12 11:36:26 EDT 2013

Well, I decided to make the "Y" incision and pulled the circuit board
out of the oven.  (Photos later after I crop them.)

Yes, the trimpot is part of the circuit associated with the thermistor.

My plan is to check the resistors (surprisingly most are carbon film
except those in the thermistor circuit), look at the circuit board under
a magnifier, and stick it back in the foam for testing after making any
repairs.

Thanks again for the continuing comments and advice.

Fred