[time-nuts] OXCO Issues -- Latest

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun May 12 14:37:32 EDT 2013

Hi

If the oven is cycling enough to swing the frequency > 1 ppm, doing a turn hunt is going to be pretty tough. You are looking for small fractions of a ppm as you tweak the trimmer. The other minor point is that you need to do it with the foam and cover on the oscillator. Drilling a hole in the can is not all that hard.

Bob