[time-nuts] Trimble Resolution T versus Motorola Oncore UT+

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sun May 12 16:31:10 EDT 2013

With the availability of Motorola Oncore products and the Synergy pin
compatible it would make sense that some one does a board design that allows
plug in and saw tooth correction. We use a  14 pin PIC and a DS 1023 with
good results. Should also add a survey command. With the increasing cost of
Tbolts this is a nice alternative. The latest Shera makes it a nice GPSDO for
OCXO's and Rb's. The list price for a DS 1023 is just at $ 19 (lot of
silicon)  but if some one does a group buy if the interest is there a $ 25 kit
price would  be attainable. Right now I found a source $ 10 plus shipping I
paid just over $  6, three month ago. using one of these in a Rb application
because of the  long filter time may not even need saw tooth
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 5/11/2013 6:20:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,