[time-nuts] Trimble GPS monitor

EB4APL eb4apl at cembreros.jazztel.es
Sun May 12 18:14:36 EDT 2013

Hi,
Just recovered from my Nortel Trimble GPSDO twisted cable incident, now
I have other problem now with Trimble GPS monitor program.
I remember that I used it with my GPSDO when I bought it and Lady
Heather still didn't supported it.  Today I tried to use it again and it
gives a series of error windows just when the GPSDO starts sending data
and the program quits.  Maybe is is caused by the program trying to
communicate at 19200 Bd but the GPSDO sends at 9600 Bd, but I don't know
if there is a way for changing the baud rate and anyway at the beginning
it worked ok, I did the first auto surveys with it.
Anybody has any clue?

TYA,
Ignacio EB4APL