[time-nuts] HP Agilent 34401A

Volker Esper ailer2 at t-online.de
Sat May 18 07:50:30 EDT 2013

Thank you, Bob, yes, that was my first guess, too. I opened it and
shortened the relay contacts with an extremly low ohms short and the
display changed significantly when coming to K101. I have to get one.

Besides, after fumbling and knocking and all that handling the
instrument is now quite stable - that lasts till the next hyper
important unattended long time measurement...

Thanks a lot

Volker