[time-nuts] Distribution amps for Thub=nderbolt and David partridges divider box?

Iain Young iain at g7iii.net
Sun May 19 16:35:17 EDT 2013

On 19/05/13 19:12, Dave M wrote:

> Yes... .Jump on it!
> Seems to be a good price for it.  If I needed a DA, I'd buy it in an
> instant.

I just grabbed a pair! (After missing out on the Soekris boxes!)

They should go well with the A2100 Timing Receivers that are currently
sat in customs, and the Z3816A of mine, as well as the HP 5328B with
a 10811, and the 8657B :)

Hopefully I can convince a friend of mine to do the 75 ohm to 50 ohm
surface mount conversion!

Gotta love ebay when you (or someone else) knows what they are buying!

Iain