[time-nuts] WWVB D-PSK-R updated 12 Mhz Costas and Div chain

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue May 21 09:02:58 EDT 2013

Several questions have come up.
The program for the schematics is free and thats the .sch extension.
http://www.expresspcb.com/

I have had a couple of comments about .obj files. I did not send any that I
am aware of.
Maybe email is changing the .sch to a .obj. But I just downloaded and
opened the 2 files sent yesterday and they are .sch and open fine.
Hope that helps.
Regards
Paul]
WB8TSL