[time-nuts] Extron ADA 6 as 1/5/10 MHz DA

Charles P. Steinmetz charles_steinmetz at lavabit.com
Wed May 22 18:30:14 EDT 2013

What I have been referring to as the "plain ADA 6" is properly known
as the ADA 6 Component:

<www.extron.com/download/files/userman/ADA6ComponentB.pdf>

Judging from the dates on some of Extron's documents, it appears to
be a newer model than the ADA 6 300 series -- which is consistent
with Bruce's comment that his ADA 6 300MX had through-hole
resistors.  Accordingly, it is possible that the ADA 6 300 models do
not share the circuit I attached to my last e-mail.  As always, use
due diligence!

Best regards,

Charles