[time-nuts] Follow-up question re: microcontroller families

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sat May 25 20:56:27 EDT 2013

Hi

It's one of the Freescale K60's they have them in several speeds and packages. Others have similar parts.

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=K60_120&nodeId=01624698C9DE2DDDAF&tab=Buy_Parametric_Tab&fromSearch=false

hopefully shows the family information

The first part on the list is the MK60FN1M0VLQ12 for 8% more money you can get the 150 MHz core rather than the 120 MHz core version. Both have enough pins that you can get at a lot of the peripherals at once. Both have enough pins that they are not a lot of fun to solder by hand. Of course their BGA cousins are even less hand solder friendly….

Bob