[time-nuts] Looking for datasheet for Oscilloquartz 8602

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun May 26 12:15:22 EDT 2013

On 05/26/2013 06:04 PM, Attila Kinali wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for the datasheet of the Oscilloquartz 8602 oscillator.
> I cannot find it at the usual places or anywhere with google.
>
> Any help would be appreciated

The OSA 8602 is a variant of the OSA 8600 and 8601. These variants is
mainly on the connection on the "front".

I don't have a 8602 datasheet as such, but I have some 8602 related
specs as found in the extended OSA 3000 manual.

It is essentially the same AT-cut oscillator that you can expect from
the 8600 base.

What information are you really seeking?

Cheers,
Magnus