[time-nuts] NTP Clock suggestions?

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Mon May 27 14:23:46 EDT 2013

One more idea:   Buy one of those "Atomic Clocks" that run off WWVB.  Then
use time code to modulate a very low power 60KHz radio transmitter.  The
clocks will pick up your signal and sync to it.    The clocks run on
battery power and you don't need wires.

But then I did notice you can buy exactly what you asked for $99.
/DS%5FTimeDisplays.pdf<http://www.symmetricom.com/media/files/downloads/product-datasheets/DS%5FTimeDisplays.pdf>

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California