[time-nuts] Legal Time dissemination

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Tue May 28 08:56:43 EDT 2013

I would do a traceroute and see if the path is the same going to both servers, that can eliminate some variables.

Beyond that it would take some detective work on their side. It could be the hardware for each machine is different. Different poll
lengths. Different server loads. Different NTP versions. Different antenna locations and one is getting some interference.

You can try doing a: ntpq -c rv (remote ip) to see if you can query the stats of the remote machines, that might give you some clues
as to what's going on.