[time-nuts] The 5MHz Sweet Spot

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun Nov 3 17:13:20 EST 2013

Hi,

Let me point out one little thing. While you can pick up stuff from the
many comments here, remember that this is a field of a whole myriad of
effects and challenges. Different insight at different periods have
provided for different "truths" and design approaches. Some of the
issues can be handled at manufacturing, some in the design etc. Just
don't expect it to be a few simple rules.

Cheers,
Magnus