[time-nuts] Computing GPS Distance Error in Time

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Mon Nov 4 06:51:32 EST 2013

Hi

I don’t know about the Adafruit GPS, but I do believe that GPS time is independent of position. Put another way, GPS time is exactly the same here in PA as it is anywhere else on the planet.

As the GPS computes locations it also computes time. If location is wandering around, the same math is going to shove the time around as well.

Bob