[time-nuts] Computing GPS Distance Error in Time

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Thu Nov 7 13:41:33 EST 2013

Hi Mark,

What I was hoping for was some canned software that will plot position on the display until told to clear it so I can get a visual.  I've tried foxtrotgps, but it clears its screen at any and every opportunity, so barring getting into the code that's not going to work.  But I can capture the position data from my Adafruit and add it to the plot I'm already doing for timing.  So that will work.

thanks,

bob