[time-nuts] Anyone want an engineering job making a GPSDO comparator for T-Bolts?

Bob Burchett bob.burchett at eeontheweb.com
Fri Nov 8 17:51:42 EST 2013

We successfully "replaced" an internal low-quality TCXO with an external
T-Bolt signal with much help from Time Nuts; but one guy called me up and
suggested we discipline the INTERNAL oscillator instead of replacing it with
an external signal. I think his name was Bill (but can't remember for sure!)
and now I am stuck for an answer on how to build a "comparator" to watch one
with the other and back-feed a control signal to manage one with the other.

Short of him not remembering me anymore than I remember HIS name; is anyone
else interested in a contract engineering job to design such a comparator? I
am a pretty sharp "radio guy" but this is a few millimeters outside my
talent range!

Robert L. (Bob) Burchett WB6SLC

CCA AC-12-12727

22826 Mariposa Ave.