[time-nuts] Morion MV89 and LTC6957

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Mon Nov 11 16:38:10 EST 2013

On 11/11/2013 06:37 PM, Brian Inglis wrote:
> On 2013-11-11 05:32, Attila Kinali wrote:
>> Moin Bernd,

>>> Oscilloquartz has discontinued their OCXO line. The only exception
>>> is the
>>> BVA OCXO.
>>
>> Oh..kay?
>> Did Oscilloquartz at least sell their OCXO business to someone else?
>> Or did they just close it? (I googled, but didn't get any results)
>
> Looks like Swatch Group Electronic Systems may have rationalized their
> company product
> lines this year and all the crystal and OCXO business is now done thru
> MicroCrystal -
> see http://www.oscilloquartz.com/textes-swatch-group-858

This is not as drastic as it sounds. In practice have many parts of the
Oscilloquartz oscillators been built my MicroCrystal and then sold by
Oscilloquartz as one part-number and MicroCrystal by another part-number.

Unfortunatly I havven't found the 8663 and similar pop up on
MicroCrystal's site.

Cheers,
Magnus