[time-nuts] Off Topic Sortof: Board Rework Stations

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Thu Nov 14 21:45:09 EST 2013

Bob,

Yes - you definitely need the appropriate lens - here is a seller that has
everything listed:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/INFRARED-T862-SMT-SMD-REWORK-STATION-SOLDERING-WELDER-IRDA-BGA-MACHINE-/200949973718?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ec98d42d6

I opted to get this though:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-T962A-INFRARED-IC-HEATER-REFLOW-OVEN-300X320MM-BGA-SMD-300x320mm-/200942081431?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ec914d597

I may still pick up one of the T-862++'s though.

Regards,
John