[time-nuts] What ALL of you Time Nuts really wantsfor Christmas!

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Nov 18 04:15:26 EST 2013

I've got one David and for the price they do a reasonable job... I would
strongly suggest that for an extra $ 200 you get the TG model ( DSA815TG )
that has the built in tracking generator.. I pretty much use mine for radio
work and I would be lost without the tracking generator now...
Cheers,
Rob.

Agreed, the TG option is a must.

I don't have the room (or the weight-lifting strength) for one of the HP
models you could likely get for the same money.  <G>.

David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk