[time-nuts] national nc2001 atomic clock on eBay

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 04:39:09 EST 2013

On 18 November 2013 02:41, Bob Camp <lists at rtty.us> wrote:
> I have paid a lot of money over the years for “stuff”. I’m not in any way saying that buying “stuff” is a bad idea. If you could make it work, that’s certainly neat stuff. My only issue here is - what’s this going to do for somebody?

The only sort of people I can see might be interested are historians,
or anyone having some emotional attachment to it (e.g. they designed
it). I find it hard to believe anyone in their right mind would buy it
with the intension of restoring it so they have a workable frequency
source.

There are some interesting auctions on eBay. This was one of my all
time favouries, although for some reasons I have put the pages of the
PDF file in revese order

http://www.g8wrb.org/useful-stuff/pdf/bad-amplifier.pdf

Anyone know a quick way of reversing the order of the pages in a document?

Dave