[time-nuts] Isolation achieved by opamp based isoamp?

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun Nov 24 10:29:46 EST 2013

Hi

Switch over to 60Hz power and I’ll bet those spurs move to 120Hz.

Anything with a rectifier in it can produce (but may not produce) nasty current spikes at 2X the line frequency. What you are seeing is magnetic coupling of those narrow pulses. Is it coming from the switcher in the amp or something else? Hard to tell without some fancy line isolation equipment.

Bob