[time-nuts] Looking for FE-5680B oscillators

Skip Withrow skip.withrow at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 13:45:34 EST 2013

Just wondering if any time-nuts have a stash of FEI FE-5680B oscillators
that they would like to get rid of at a reasonable price?  These units are
very similar to the FE-5680A except that they have 15-pin high-density
D-sub connector (VGA style).  Almost all these units on the surplus market
don't have a 10MHz output, just a 1pps.  That is fine with me, the 1pps is
what I want.  Price must be reasonable, or else I will just use a GPS
receiver with 1pps output.  I'm looking for several units.  Please contact
me offline.

Regards,
Skip Withrow