[time-nuts] FTS 4060 Cesium Time & Frequency Standard, Datum

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 08:47:34 EDT 2013

Boy is this good advice thats why I turn Frankenstein 9$125 flea market
special)on every quarter check that it works etc. The ion pump being 0 is
the place to start looking as Joe says 0 is very very hard to believe in
the types of C units we get. Usually they have gas and the needle pegs or
is quite high stopping the unit from starting.
So do basic troubleshooting first. All voltages RF....
Many of us here have experience with the HPs so the FTS may not have the
places to take a look and see whats going on that  the HPs have.
Regards
Paul