[time-nuts] Webinar: Phase Noise & Jitter Measurements by Rohde & Schwarz

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 16:22:12 EDT 2013

I suspect there is software which will just capture whatever is on the
screen. Perhaps Google will find something.

It would seem a bit dumb for R+S to produce this, let 30 or so people
look at it, then not make it available to anyone else. That works out
a lot of money per person looking!!

I've never found the R+S site too useful for support, which is why I
tend to buy HP/Agilent and not R+S stuff. But maybe one could find out
from R+S if they intend to archive it.

Dave