[time-nuts] GPSDO choices

Al Wolfe alw.k9si at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 12:07:09 EDT 2013

Paul,
    I picked up a TrueTime XL-AK for under $200 on eBay a couple of years
ago. Advertised at better than 1 x 10 -12. RS232 interface and 1 PPS out as
well as 10 mhz out and many options. Seems to work well with any of the 5
volt antennas I've used.

    One rack unit high.

    Have been quite happy with it but then, maybe I don't know any better.

Al Wolfe