[time-nuts] beta tester need: hp5370 processor replacement project

John Seamons jks at jks.com
Thu Oct 24 13:19:02 EDT 2013

Please do not reply to the list -- send me an email.

I need one (just one) additional beta tester for the hp5370 processor replacement project: http://www.jks.com/5370/5370.html
Ideally you'd be able to write some C code that extends the instrument to do something interesting for the time-nuts community and uncover problems in the process.

You must be capable of removing/installing some 5370 boards, hooking up a wired Ethernet+DHCP connection and using various Linux tools on the BeagleBone Black SBC that is part of the new board.
No cost, other than your time, unless you'd like to reimburse me the list price (US$45) for the BBB since that should be useful to you no matter what happens.

Thanks