[time-nuts] Splitter for GPS antenna suggestions?

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 01:25:50 EDT 2013

This may be the lowest priced unit that will split a signal AND pass the 5
volts DC from one receiver while not shorting the other receiver.  And as I
said, reasonable price.
Steren-201-232-2GHz-2-Way-Splitter<http://www.amazon.com/Steren-201-232-2GHz-2-Way-Splitter/dp/B000KKFJRE/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1382764997&sr=1-2&keywords=1ghz+splitter+satellite+dc+power>

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 9:58 PM, David <okdavid5555 at cox.net> wrote:

> Hello --
>
> I'm not very knowledgeable electronically, but I am currently using a
> Minicircuits ZAPD-3DB-1575-3 splitter to connect one TrueTime 142-400 GPS
> antenna to a Spectracom 8183 and a Spectracom 8183-A. I use the Spectracoms
> only as precise digital clocks, and they seem to work just fine.
>
> I bought the Minicircuits splitter on eBay for $30, buy-it-now, as I
> recall,
> but it's been a while ago.
>
> Hope that's helpful.
>
> David in Oklahoma City