[time-nuts] 5370 project now on github

John Seamons jks at jks.com
Sat Oct 26 19:20:55 EDT 2013

https://github.com/jks-prv/5370_proc

Source code, documentation, Gerbers, BOM, KiCAD schematic and PCB layout. I'm new to github so please let me know of any screwups.

I decided to pull the USB isolation stuff off the board since it's pricey and uncertain when it might be working with the BBB. It can be part of a separate back-panel connector board in the future. You can still use USB with the BBB, you just won't have galvanic isolation. You could also run USB-WiFi off of a USB cable dangling out the back of the instrument I suppose. So for now the best way is to use a wired Ethernet connection.