[time-nuts] Speaking of 5370s

Christopher Brown cbrown at woods.net
Sun Sep 1 05:33:32 EDT 2013

If they were it would be a non issue, know how to do the basic fixes for
those and have multiple donors.

The bad switches on my 5370B are the slide switches on the right, start
sep/com, atten, etc.

This unit went through a warehouse style surplus dealer and took impact
damage, nothing major to the unit but enough impact in the projecting
lever to damage the internals.  Switches only switch intermittently, or
make intermittent contact, or are open unless pressing a finger on it...