[time-nuts] Synthesizers

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Tue Sep 3 19:38:31 EDT 2013

There was a recent, fairly long, 'conversation' about the 3325A and
resurrecting it from a failed EPROM (and other problems, I think) that
ultimately was resolved by replacing the four Synertek 32K EPROM's with two
MCM68766 64K EPROM's.  From what I have been told, it was a simple matter of
removing the four 32K EPROM's from positions U1, U2, U3 and U4 on the A6
Board and inserting the two 64K EPROM's at positions U1 and U2.

Joe