[time-nuts] Synthesizers

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Wed Sep 4 15:55:16 EDT 2013

The 1164 was the last of the family, It required a different cabinet
slightly deeper cabinet.

The 1161 0 to 100kHz, 1162 0 to 1MHz, 1163 30Hz to 12 MHz and the 1164,
10kHz to 70 MHz

Interesting you mention crystals, either a 1161 or 1162 I have has a Bulova
Accutron asset tag one of the few times I've left the tag on. Not a crystal
to time nutty

-pete

**