[time-nuts] Wavecrest DTS 2070

Mark C. Stephens marks at non-stop.com.au
Mon Sep 9 03:01:00 EDT 2013

Nod, this is the problem I have, It says 110/220 but is it automatic or do I need to change the strapping?
I had a look at Ed Palmers excellent tear down and there were switch mode PSU in it.
But he has a 2077, mines a 2070 so it could be completely different, or not..
Arrgh.. I am so wanting to plug it in, unlike Ed I have a place ready for it!
I guess Oracle Palmer will be online later and will be able to provide an answer :)