[time-nuts] DTS-2077 Very Cool Toy!

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Tue Sep 10 09:55:06 EDT 2013

Yes, it's like anything else - different models, different sellers,
tested or not, different ideas on the value of the box.  I've seen
prices for DTS models from about $600 and up, although there's a 'U.S.
only' lower-end unit selling for $300 that looks like it's working .  By
the way, these things are big and heavy so shipping to the UK would be
ugly.  It seems like most of them are in the U.S.

Ed