[time-nuts] GPS choices.

Paul tic-toc at bodosom.net
Tue Sep 10 10:41:22 EDT 2013

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 12:29 AM, David J Taylor
<david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> It still consumes more power, takes more effort to interface to the
> Raspberry Pi, results in a bigger overall assembly, doesn't come with an
> antenna,

I must have sounded too specific.  I wasn't talking specifically about
the 6T or about interfacing to a <random specific device>.

Recently someone spoke of acquiring the Adafruit MTK eval board for
pps, NTP and a 10MHz source.  I think the Synergy 6T eval board is a
superior choice in that case.  And in many other cases as well.