[time-nuts] A day gone awry...

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Thu Sep 12 18:14:11 EDT 2013

On 09/09/2013 11:31 PM, Ed Palmer wrote:
> It looks like "The Conservation of Bustedness" came from Usenet.
>
> http://rec.crafts.metalworking.narkive.com/66UwVxf4/conservation-of-bustedness
>

> But doesn't entropy mean that the amount of Bustedness in the universe
> keeps increasing?
>
> Hell, I might as well quit.  I can't win!
Well, the trick is having it get the hell out of YOUR house. With enough
persistence you can lower the bustiness in your lab as it moves to other
random places. Things will go wrong in your lab every once in a while.
Turns out that bustiness cloggs together, so you will have to push it
away for a long time until it cloggs elsewhere and you push it away at
higher rate than you receive it new. Also remember that Kilroy was here.

Cheers,
Magnus