[time-nuts] My FE-5680A Came In Today

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Tue Sep 17 19:00:14 EDT 2013

Hi Nigel,

All I know is what's on the ebay listing.  It's number 270851051022.  There is a tiny RF connector on the top board of the 3 that are stacked inside the package that correlates with other modded boards I've seen online.  It looks like people generally tap into that.  Mine is supposed to have a 1PPS signal on pin-6, which I do not see.  Also, there is a flashing LED inside that is not synced to 1PPS.  I dunno whether that means it's not synced up yet, or that it is.  Funny that it's just blinking, and not a 1PPS heartbeat.

Bob

  the RF?  It looks sort of like a uFL connector, but a bit bigger.
  I'd rather avoid hacking and soldering on this if I can.

>>Bob -
  AE6RV
  list -- time-nuts at febo.com
>>To unsubscribe, go to